Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy birthday to the birthday boy

My son is a year old today.  It's crazy to think that it's already been a year since he was born.  In that time, my husband started a new job, we bought a house, I went back to full-time at work, and I started my fourth college semester.  That's a lot of stuff going one.

Next year, some of that is changing.  I've decided that I have to go back down to part-time if I want to spend any time with my family and not be exhausted every moment of every day.  Let me take you through my week.

Sunday: I work all day, 9:30-6:30p
Monday: I'm off work, class 7-9p, my husband works 7-6p
Tuesday: drop kids off to daycare/in-laws, class 9:30-12:30p, work from 2-9:30p, hubby works 7-6p
Wed: drop kids off, work from 8:30-4:30p, class 7-9p, hubby works 7-6p
Thur: drop kids off, class 9:30-4:30p, hubby works 7-6p
Fri: drop kids off, work 2-9:30p, hubby works 7-6p
Sat: drop kids off/someone comes over, work 9-5p, hubby works 10-1p

Crazy, right?

Today, my husband and I are both off work to celebrate our child.  Today, we are going to the park, I am getting a haircut, we might get coffee together, and later, having dinner with the family.  After that, cake!!  I'm pretty excited to watch my son try to figure out what cake and frosting are.

No comments:

Post a Comment