Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snowday, but not really

Today it snowed.  Well, really it was more like yesterday when it snowed, but today we reap the benefits.  Sort of.  I got a delay, which was nice except that all I got out of was 35 minutes of a class that I had to take anyway.  I had a class after that one and a lab later today that will go from 1:40 until 4:35pm.  Conveniently enough, I left my wallet at home so I have no way to feed myself.  I don't have a car either so I can't go and get said wallet or even dig out any change that might be in said vehicle.  Yep, life sucks a little right now.

On a side note, my daughter got a snow day.  She likes going to preschool, but her grandmother is visiting today so I kept her home.  She also got to go play in the snow and make a snow angel.  She did, however, start crying after we got inside because her hands were so cold.  Good thing she had gloves on to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment