Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Update-the saga continues

So, as I'm waiting for documentation that I need to fill out (two documents, actually), the phone line goes dead and the internet goes out.  Awesome.

The phone and the internet is fixed, which I find out when the guy from the phone company calls the house.  Great!

Apparently, after waiting all day for an email with an attachment for this house, "no further documentation is needed".  I email back because now I'm confused as shit.  Do they mean they don't need more than the two things they asked for, or is there just something coming from the bank but the agents don't have to draft anything?  No, apparently the short sale lender was "confused" and hopefully the approval will be released in "24-48 hours".  Yeah, we'll see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment