Thursday, January 17, 2013

There's always another form

So we're supposed to close on the 29th.  I knew things were going too well.

Today I got an email that the release form for the IRS had the wrong address on it.  That's funny because that address should have been the correct one.  I don't have the tax return any more because my ex-husband needed it when he sold his house and I never got it back from him.  He claims he didn't have it, but we made a special trip over to deliver it to him so I'm pretty sure he's got it somewhere...or his lawyer does.

Whatever, whatever, right?  I sent an email asking to see a copy of the form I filled out and the person who emailed me is like "just check the return", and I'm thinking, "bitch, I don't have it".  I emailed my CPA so she should be able to solve this once and for all.

On a separate note, started school again the other day.  Going pretty well so far.  I'm taking Bio, Spanish, and a sociology class about race and ethnicity as a requirement.  A friend called it a "white guilt" class, but so far it's not.  I'm okay with it if it is...we messed up.  Right now, we're working on social constructs.  Do you think we could apply that to protists?  Apparently, they're having trouble classifying them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment